Lightroom Training, South West Events
I will be hosting a series of practical Lightroom Training Days at the beautiful Forest of Dean Heritage Centre in Soudley, Gloucestershire.
The day will be as follows:
- Start the day at 9.30am with a Photo Walk around the beautiful Heritage Centre.
- Learn how to import and organise your pictures using Lightroom – including naming, keywording and putting into folders.
Time to wander around the Heritage Centre – you can bring your own lunch, or you can eat at the on site Cafe.
- Developing your Pictures in Lightroom – making adjustments and edits to your pictures.
- How to Share your Pictures – using email, web link or on your personal website.
- How to Print your Pictures – using your own printer or creating a photo book.
You are invited to bring your camera and your computer. You’ll also need a memory card reader or USB cable to download your pictures. If you are bringing your laptop please make sure you have Lightroom already installed as there is no internet available at the venue.
If you prefer you can also follow the session via the notes provided, rather than on a computer.
We will start the day at 9.30am and finish at 4.30pm. Cost for the day is £99 including course notes, tea & coffee, parking and entry into the Dean Heritage Centre.
To reserve your place please use the booking form below. If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to call me on 01594 372122.